Sunday, April 22, 2007




What Thizz It Mayne So Damn Sick, These Are Some Bad Ones To Put On Ure iPod or PSPs.

Yukmouth - Shine Like Me (Produced by Young L from The Pack)

I first heard this one and I could not believe the kid that did "Vans" could make a track for Godzilla, his stuff is too hardcore, But I got proved wrong, it sounds like a Young L beat but at the same time it sounds like something Yuk would spit over on the All Out War or Thug Lordz, so L got my respect a sickass producer now. Looking forward to I Love The Bay.

for this song right click and save target as...
Big Rich & Balance - Speakers On Blap (Produced by Traxamillion)

Reminds me of why I loved Block Tested Hood Approved and Young & Restless so much. The song is about the sickass rhymes Rich and Balance trade off, Traxamillion just keeps getting more and more creative

Luni Coleone - Get That Doe (featuring Cool Nutz & Bosko)

Luni Coleone is always hella tight and Cool Nutz style complements it well both. Hella ppl don't know Luni but get to hes the shit. Bosko drops a real knock and contributes a real catchy ass hook, this is that real Yay Shit.
This my big homie outa Stockton song, I dropped my lil verse on it. It's koo it sound like some Crunk mixed wit a Tone Capone kinda beat, but it just bangs, so big up to my kin for this heater. Originally titled "Bullshit" but we din want ppl to mix it up wit that Hoodstarz song. BeatzSmith did it, feel wierd rappin on a Non-Made Men knock but slapper regardless.

No comments: