Monday, September 22, 2008




This Shit Dissapoints me. I heard that Mess track on his Myspace. Messy Marv used to be my favorite rapper. But now i aint down with him no more. I think its foul of him no matter what happened to be puttin shit on record. Thats some 50 Cent type shit. Im sure any issues can be resolved without having to put songs out. Rap beef is the dumbest shit. Real dudes work it out without wax. Especially since they are cousins I think that there could have been a way better way to put things out. I guess "My Enemy" was probably aimed at Quinn. Whatever i think Quinn is koo sticking to his guns right now I hope he does not respond to that childish "Talk Baseball" track. Aight Im done venting out. Anyway this sucks The Explosive Mode Trilogy are my favorite Compilation Albums ever.
Damn. According to this song Mess turned down a verse on "SF Anthem" because he a blood. The same reason he dissapproved of Hyphy music. I used to be a fan of mess but thats cold.


3 comments:

leftcoast415 said...

this whole situation is all bad....

Anonymous said...

your a faggot and i will never view this post again

Anonymous said...

your blog sucks